J. Lauson Cashdollar, Attorney At Law specializes in aiding executors, trustees, and personal representatives in administering an estate or trust. Specifically, our skilled attorneys will work in a cost effective and efficient manner in:
- Opening the estate;
- Gathering documents;
- Notifying heirs and beneficiaries;
- Completing an appraisal and inventory of estate assets;
- Paying the decedent’s debts;
- Preparing federal and state estate tax returns, if necessary;
- Distributing assets to heirs and beneficiaries.
Facing the loss of a loved one or companion is one of life’s most difficult experiences. Our goal is to lessen the burden associated with the administrative process by tailoring our services to the emotional, financial, and legal needs of each client.
My staff and I work hard to create and finalize wills and powers of attorney in a very timely way.